snuggles' eyes tell all

snuggles' eyes tell all

Monday, March 15, 2010

snuggles response

Mom came home with 2 friends on Saturday night. Her face was big and puffy! Her friends made her sit down and eat soup and drink tea. Of course, I had to entertain her friends and crawl up on them! Greg liked me OK - but Kathy didn't want me to crawl up and kiss her. She's nice, but just doesn't like puppy kisses!

Greg played lots of games with me - he likes to trick me by pretending to throw the bone! But I soon caught on to his tricks! I waited til he actually THREW the bone before I ran to get it!

Mom looks funny now with a purple eye. I tried to make it better, but it's not working. So I'll be a good puppy and not trick her too much.

Love you, mom. Snugs

No comments:

Post a Comment