snuggles' eyes tell all

snuggles' eyes tell all

Friday, March 12, 2010

my story

what does it mean? bad dog...I don't get it. she leaves me all alone in that cramped up plastic crate all day long...then a quick walk outside, and she pens me behind two gates! no toys, no bones, what's a pup to do?
But OH! that wonderful sound of paper ripping...it's heavenly. I love love love ripping paper...gimme some papers!

I could just rip rip rip paper all day long!

I put lots of pieces all over the floor - it looked kinda pretty and some were shiny and colored with pictures of yummy cookies and food. Now why is she trying to pick it up? All my hard work swept up - I love love love the sound of that broom sweeper! I want to growl at it and bite it!

Then she calls me 'bad dog' = I was just trying to decorate this boring kitchen floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment