So Snuggles had a blue plastic ball that we bought when he first came here to live. He loved his little blue puppy ball - he would push it with his nose and chase it around the house.
Well, I made the mistake of allowing him to have it one day while I was away at work. He was penned in the kitchen with a few toys.
Well, when I got home all that I saw was HALF of the blue ball! Where was the other half? Uh Oh...
We did our regular walk after school, and then I allowed him to hang out on the back porch while I did some surveillance work.
He vomited most of the blue ball pieces on the back porch! Thank goodness - it's mostly all out!
The next day, I watched for the tell tale signs of blue ball and - sure enough, all is out the bottom!
Thank goodness it was just small pieces and it could pass without causing undue gastric distress! No more hollow plastic balls! - solid rubber only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment