snuggles' eyes tell all

snuggles' eyes tell all

Saturday, March 20, 2010

first day of spring?

I thought the first day of spring was supposed to be beautiful, warm, sunny quiet day. Well, not with a male puppy in the house! For whatever reason, SPRING FEVER HAS HIT SNUGGLES! This dog is wild today! Constantly whining and crying to go out! Wants to run and run and run! I gave him a bath at noon time, thinking that would calm him down a little. He continued to drive me nuts, so I put him in the crate and went to the grocery store and to do errands.

Three hours later, I came home, and he had p---- in the crate! All over himself, and his clean little body! So back in for another bath, and I put him right outside to shake it off! He went straight for the dirt and grass - digging and rolling til he was mud city!

Third bath - and I held him in a towel until he stopped shaking. He looked so cute! I let him down - no more going outside tonight unless it's to p--. He's now ripping around the house with his hedgehog toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment